It has been said that the British government is going to release secret information about all UFO sightings in the UK once the general election is over and done with in June.
50 YEARS OF SECRETS TO BE RELEASED FOLLOWING ELECTION
UK GOVERNMENT TO REVEAL PREVIOUSLY SECRET AND UNPUBLISHED REPORTS ON UFO ACTIVITY
A German science and paranormal blog said that the secret dossier is going to be revealed and it contains many reports that have been unpublished about UFO activity over 50 years that has been put together by the Ministry of Defence in Britain.
The Ministry of Defence released what at the time they called, all of the files in relation to UFOs, in 2013. However, they then admitted to having held back 18 documents with the reason being that they needed to identify some content that had to be re-examined before then releasing it to the general public under the Freedom of Information Act.
FILES WERE DELAYED SPARKING CONSPIRACY THEORIES
This brought about many claims about a cover-up of alien life and their existence by men who wore dark clothing. The Ministry of Defence then revealed that they would release the files during 2015 and then it was 2016 and then the most recent date is March 2017. It has been said that the delay at current is down to the general election which is scheduled to be held on June 8.
A letter that was said to have been sent to the German website and which was alleged to have come from a spokesperson for the National Archives, said that due to the upcoming election along with the rules that are in relation to the government departments during the period before the election, the files cannot be released until after the election has taken place. They went on to say that they were working to make sure that the files get released as soon as possible after that period, which points to around the middle of June.
ALIEN HUNTERS WAITING FOR CONSPIRACIES TO BE LAID BARE
Alien hunters and paranormal researchers have been waiting for proof of extraterrestrials, and for the conspiracies to be laid bare, they are hoping that something is going to be released that will be worthy of a cover-up by the government. Whatever they hold the documents should contain something that is interesting, which dates back to the 1970s.
A former MoD investigator said that there was nothing in the files that would confirm that aliens do exist; however, he went on to say that there were plenty of reports about UFOs. It is thought that among the information to be released will be documents relating to the Rendlesham Forest incident in 1980, this has been said to be Britain’s answer to Roswell. The incident involved many people giving reports of a UFO landing close to the Bentwaters and Woodbridge RAF military bases.